Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

2019 Panigale 959. 2.5kmiles.

Purchased used recently, put about 600 miles on since. Runs and rides very well outside of this issue that started within the last week. After the bike sits for a few hours+ and I start it to go for a ride, if I don't let it warm up I'll jump on, and as soon as I shift into second gear the engine stalls. Start it back up and then will ride completely fine, even if I don't let it sit to warm after second start up.

Maybe a jumpy tachometer here and there in 2nd gear with the clutch pulled in, but barely noticeable and more likely me looking for more clues to the problem.

I've seen a few other posts with engine stall issues generally pointing to things like fuel mapping etc.

Just wondering if anyone has seen something quite like this before?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has any other individual (with the manual transmission) had the motor removed on them when they change between gears? Both all over. I have encountered this at low velocities around and on the thruway (all cog wheels, at one at once). It gives off an impression of being influenced by the encompassing conditions since I have not experienced it in a little while - incidentally about when it quit being cold and consistently wet in Seattle. Presently it's just now and then wet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts