Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have fitted a colour TFT display from a 1299 base . It is much clearer - both during the day or night riding
In general it is working okay but I am experiencing the usual “ unknown ” fault code + a continual flashing ABS light.

Can anyone advise how to reset or stop the ABS light flashing. I’m not so worried about the other code I can live with that
seems that no one has ever resolved that one.Engine starts fine , indicators work fine & switches between all the power modes

Spoke with my dealership said that it should be able to set the correct mileage on the new clocks as it is stored elsewhere in the bikes ecu.

Any help much appreciated
BR freebird_61

2330560F-AABF-45EC-8513-8C45F8AEF9B0.jpeg

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried to fit a 1199 one (it seems it is closer to 959 than the 1299 one) but it was impossible to erase DTC light and the shifts didn’t run at the display in addition to the unknown device error. I am affraid it is imposible to stop or reset any light.

Maybe a V2 TFT display will work better, I do not know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thanks for the reply
Bike shifts & modes all run okay in my display.
will just need to wait until after this covid lockdown & get the bike into my dealers for them to have a look at.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks tried obtaining the 1299 ( EU) wiring diagram From Ducati website but need the frame number . If anyone could post a link here it would be much appreciated.

BR freebird_61

1 - 5 of 5 Posts