·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red, not a fan of the white.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i too went rsv4 and mv agusta- went f3 on that one but it had so many electrical issues

i miss my rsv4 at times, but my 2010 had loads of issues, i may pick up a newer more sorted out one as a second bike
the pain has been great though

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
i too went rsv4 and mv agusta- went f3 on that one but it had so many electrical issues

i miss my rsv4 at times, but my 2010 had loads of issues, i may pick up a newer more sorted out one as a second bike
I have a buddy who had an F4. He had loads of issues with it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

My RSV4 was a 2010 also, Factory model. My MV was a Rivale, basically an upright F3 800 w/ABS. 2 engines, 4 starter sprags, and 3 sets of LED tail lights. Made it to 10,000 and had enough. MV is in terrible financial shape and getting parts was sketchy at best.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I remember you from the 600rr forums. I also had an MV F3 675. Its gremlins started coming out so I traded it for my 959 panigale. SO happy with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts