Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got mine today.

Super tired from the travel I had to do to get this baby.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
462 Posts

Congratulations! And welcome! How far did you have to travel? What mods do you have planned?

·
Registered
358 Posts

Always loved how they look in white and taking it with that building in the background sure does help.

Hopefully you plan to post more pictures of your bike.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re More photos:
No, that is the only photo ever coming up here.

Re trip:
I went from Dallas to Fort Worth and back. It's only a 50 minute ride. I was just complaining because I'm really tired from not eating all day.

Re Upgrades:
I don't know yet... what to do with the bike, but I do have a simple question.

Question:
Is it normal for the orange abs light to be on when you turn the bike on and its standing still?; but when you ride it's off, with all the other error lights.

My dealer said it's normal for abs light to be on when the bike hasn't moved/isnt moving.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah, it's normal. It's on at start-up to let you know it (the light) is working. If the light stays on after more than a few yards then it indicates a problem with the ABS.

Reactions: O_O

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it's normal. It's on at start-up to let you know it (the light) is working. If the light stays on after more than a few yards then it indicates a problem with the ABS.
Thanks Joker

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Welcome, I'm just up 75 from you in Anna, maybe we can get together for some riding sometime.

I'm curious why Fort Worth? We have good Ducati dealers in Dallas and Plano, seems a bit closer to home.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome, I'm just up 75 from you in Anna, maybe we can get together for some riding sometime.

I'm curious why Fort Worth? We have good Ducati dealers in Dallas and Plano, seems a bit closer to home.
I sent you a Private Message, check your inbox.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Got it, I'll check them out, it's well worth the drive it sounds like.

thanks!

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
I talked with Raleigh Smith at EuroSport today via email and got a quote of MSRP on the red one, $14,995.

How did you go about getting such a good deal on the white one if I might ask?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked with Raleigh Smith at EuroSport today via email and got a quote of MSRP on the red one, $14,995.

How did you go about getting such a good deal on the white one if I might ask?

I'll send you a PM with details, but I believe he's seeing the demand go up, so he's firmer on pricing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts