Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my tickets last week and was wondering if anyone in this forum from the DFW area going to the Circuit of the Americas MotoGP? :grin2:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Bought my tickets last week and was wondering if anyone in this forum from the DFW area going to the Circuit of the Americas MotoGP? :grin2:
I am not, however there is a large group that is headed that way and either riding there from AMS or will be trailering their bikes and meeting up.

If you call Marty at AMS, he can probably give you the details on the who and when.

There is another group of riders, BMW from the Fort Worth area, that are also going, but I imagine you would rather stick with the Ducati crowd.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not, however there is a large group that is headed that way and either riding there from AMS or will be trailering their bikes and meeting up.

If you call Marty at AMS, he can probably give you the details on the who and when.

There is another group of riders, BMW from the Fort Worth area, that are also going, but I imagine you would rather stick with the Ducati crowd.
Thanks!! I was at AMS a few weeks back to purchase a rear seat cowl, but forgot to ask about the event. I'm getting a trailer hitch put on this weekend and thought about trailering my bike there. I'll call Marty and see what they have planned. :grin2:

·
Registered
123 Posts
DFW Ducati Owner Right Here. Still alive. Still here. Not active.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts