Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Just signed the papers on a Corse and picking up early next week. Anyone else here come from a Diavel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Hello! Just signed the papers on a Corse and picking up early next week. Anyone else here come from a Diavel?
Congrats.
Wow! What a difference in ride choice.
I rode a Diavel demo a few times. Very nice bike although not my style but nice nevertheless.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just brought her home! The bike is so nimble! I took the diavel to the track and had a blast can't
wait to see what the Corse can do!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats.
Wow! What a difference in ride choice.
I rode a Diavel demo a few times. Very nice bike although not my style but nice nevertheless.

The diavel is a great bike and I would have kept mine till it fell apart if not for all the electrical issues. Ended up needing to replace the entire wiring harness which is what drove me to the 959.

I guess I'm a way I did keep it till it fell apart

·
Registered
892 Posts
The diavel is a great bike and I would have kept mine till it fell apart if not for all the electrical issues. Ended up needing to replace the entire wiring harness...
Ouch, what did the shop/dealer tell you what was wrong during this whole process?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ouch, what did the shop/dealer tell you what was wrong during this whole process?

Basically Ducati was having the dealer troubleshoot each and every component before they would consider approving the wire harness under extended warranty. They thought it was battery, over heat, fuse and some other stuff. In the last two seasons my bike spent more time in the shop than on the road. She will always be my first love though!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Basically Ducati was having the dealer troubleshoot each and every component before they would consider approving the wire harness under extended warranty. They thought it was battery, over heat, fuse and some other stuff. In the last two seasons my bike spent more time in the shop than on the road. She will always be my first love though!

Sending good vibes your way, hopefully all your bad luck was used up with the Diavel!

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Did you get this from Kevin & Charlie @ Ducati Detroit?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts