Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dieci83® Aluminum Radiator and Oil Cooler Guards

We just received these radiator / oil cooler guards made by Dieci83® of Italy for the Ducati Panigale! Fits all of the Panigale models including 959.

100% laser-cut and pressed aluminum with no welds for a clean seamless finish!

Dieci83® radiator guards are an inexpensive solution to a potentially very expensive problem; a leaking radiator and/or oil cooler caused by a simple rock or debree slinging from your front tire. A leak in your cooling system and/or oil system will not only cause your motorcycle to over heat, which might lead to a leaking head gasket, it could be very dangerous in the event that you slip on your own leaking fluids, damage your bike and potentially cause rider injury.

Specifically made to fit your BMW's radiator and oil cooler, these screens are made from 5051 Aluminum, which make them very strong against debris, yet ultra lightweight. The Dieci83® logo is also removable for those who want a cleaner look by having no logos/brands on their motorcycles.

This kit includes everything for an effortless installation and instructions in English.

How much?
- Radiator and Oil Cooler Guard kits are ONLY! $85.45 USD with forum discount code (check signature for the current discount code)
- Shipping as always is fast and free within USA!
- Quick and affordable shipping for international customers.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days! (in USA)
- Only 5-7 Business days! (in Canada)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Purchase directly from our website: https://www.motomillion.com/collect...-959-1199-1299-radiator-and-oil-cooler-guards

Will it fit my 959?
- Fits all Ducati Panigale models including the 959.

Installation:
- Very easy to install. On average install should take less than 20 minutes.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Those look great. Thanks for my TWM gas cap btw, quick shipping and great looking product! Will buy again, especially when you start selling exhausts.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look great. Thanks for my TWM gas cap btw, quick shipping and great looking product! Will buy again, especially when you start selling exhausts.
Thanks for the feedback.

We now actually offer Spark exhausts from Italy. They are the OEM manufacturer for very prestigious brands such as Lamborghini, Aprilia, BMW etc... They have yet to release their Panigale exhausts though.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks for the feedback.

We now actually offer Spark exhausts from Italy. They are the OEM manufacturer for very prestigious brands such as Lamborghini, Aprilia, BMW etc... They have yet to release their Panigale exhausts though.
Make sure to let us know when they do, very curious.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for sharing these!

After looking at this post yesterday, inspected my "Car" radiator and realized that after driving 70k miles, the radiator blades are somewhat bent here and there, very minimally, i am thinking mainly due to impact from small things such as insects, pebbles at high speeds (80+).

Looked at my new 959 yesterday as well, and noticed that it's starting to accumulate dust, insects on the bottom radiator, and just thinking that i've only covered aobut 580 miles, these guards maybe a good investment.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for sharing these!

After looking at this post yesterday, inspected my "Car" radiator and realized that after driving 70k miles, the radiator blades are somewhat bent here and there, very minimally, i am thinking mainly due to impact from small things such as impacts, pebbles, at high speeds (80+).

Looked at my new 959 yesterday as well, and notice that it's starting to accumulate dust, insects on the bottom radiator, and just thinking that i've only covered aobut 580 miles, these guards maybe a good investment.
The first thing I do when ever I get a new bike is to put a set of radiator guards on it. The fins not being and straight means the cooling system does not lose its efficiency over time. Also these guards are very affordable given the quality of them. Glad that someone made a video so that others can see a non-paid review. Dieci83 guards are also very popular between the R1 and S1000RR riders as well.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I just ordered the DIECI83 - Radiator and Oil Cooler Guards. I'll post a response after I install them.

·
Registered
892 Posts
How's everyone's fitment on these? I installed mine but found that there's a 0.5-1.0cm gap around the radiator guard. Not quite as flush as what the motodutchman's video showed.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How's everyone's fitment on these? I installed mine but found that there's a 0.5-1.0cm gap around the radiator guard. Not quite as flush as what the motodutchman's video showed.
I'm sending you a PM right now, I'd be interested in seeing some pictures.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts

There are a couple pictures of mine.

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@avigil thanks for the pictures. Those guards seem to be working for you, looks like your bike gets ridden rain or shine or dirt :)

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
@avigil thanks for the pictures. Those guards seem to be working for you, looks like your bike gets ridden rain or shine or dirt :)
Yes. Not cleaned as often as it could be. But riding is definitely more important to me than cleaning!

This was right after they were installed. That area of the bike isn't the most highly visible, so these work just fine for me. I'd be curious to see if the DP ones have better fitment. But either way, for the price I'd stick with these!

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm from Toronto but just ordered a set to my cousin's house in NJ, I figured I'd save the shipping fees since I'm going down for Christmas. I've only put 100 miles on so far but I've been getting so much stuff already and still have $600 in dealer credits, at least my bike will be nice and decked out come riding season.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm from Toronto but just ordered a set to my cousin's house in NJ, I figured I'd save the shipping fees since I'm going down for Christmas. I've only put 100 miles on so far but I've been getting so much stuff already and still have $600 in dealer credits, at least my bike will be nice and decked out come riding season.
Thank you for your order. We try our best to make sure Canadian's don't pay fees at the time of delivery, but if you can pick it up while you are in the US, that is even better :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts