Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never got them. The crates come with the passenger pegs, the 2 Ducati owner booklets, and a set of 2 keys. I got everything but the passenger pegs. Maybe they forgot?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Yeah, they must've forgotten about them and they are rightfully yours. Go pick 'em up if you ever plan on using them!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Absolutely. I had my bike for a week before I realized I didn't have them. I'll never use them but I called the dealership and inquired. They were confused but produced a set the next week. They owe you them, these bikes are all delivered with them in the crate.

·
Registered
42 Posts
They are a serious pain to put them on so I would think twice before you consider putting them on. I made a video on youtube and the worst part is removing the spacers on top of the heat shield.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yep. They asked me if I wanted them installed on the bike when they pulled it all out of the crate. I said I didn't want them on the bike, but when I left, they gave me the box that the passenger pegs came in. You bought the pegs, and they owe you the begs. Make them install them for you even. Get your money's worth. You paid a lot of money for the bike, get all you can out of it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
The longer you wait, the more likely they are to tell you to GTFO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts