Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Domino grips are now available to purchase through www.motomillion.com

Made in Italy.

Used and proven by many MotoGP teams, Domino grips are one of the best grip choices out there for your motorcycle.

Two models available, XM2 and the MotoGP grips. Both are dual compound, the XM2 is softer than the MotoGP grip and is perfect for street use and the occasional track day. The MotoGP grip is the ultimate choice for your track bikes. They are intended for track use, however still a great option for the street as well.

MotoGP Grips

XM2 Grips

Available in 6 different color options. Black/Red, Black/Gray, Black/Green, Black/Yellow, Blue/White and Gray/Black.

How much?
- Domino Grips are ONLY! $22.75 USD with the forum discount code at checkout.
- Fast and Free shipping within USA
- Affordable and quick shipping options for International buyers.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days within USA!

How do I purchase?
- Domino MotoGP Grips: https://www.motomillion.com/products/domino-motogp-dual-compound-grips
- Domino XM2 Grips: https://www.motomillion.com/products/domino-xm2-dual-compound-road-grips

Will it fit my 959?
- These fit all 959 Panigale models.

Do not hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

:nerd:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I wonder how these compare to the ultra-popular and less expensive Pro Grip 717 GP Duo Density Race Grips? If I'm not mistaken, those are taken straight off of the Superleggera.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder how these compare to the ultra-popular and less expensive Pro Grip 717 GP Duo Density Race Grips? If I'm not mistaken, those are taken straight off of the Superleggera.
Fair question, and asked by a lot of riders. I can send you enough links that show the comparison and the discussions about these grips. It comes down to a matter of preference, but most favor the Domino. The cost difference is negligible since we aren't talking about a huge difference, it is only a few dollars.

The XM2 is very popular for the people who are used to running Pro Grip's. They all say that they are very comparable but the ProGrip's wear out quickly were as the Domino lasts longer. Domino grips have been around for a long time and very popular in Europe, they just haven't really gotten into the US market. They are starting to get their name out in US now, and everyone who uses them are happy.

Here is a link from R1-Forum, remember those are mostly track oriented bikes hence running the Domino MotoGP grips : FS: Domino MotoGP and XM2 Grips. 6 Color Options available! - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums

·
Registered
42 Posts
I use my bike to commute as well and like to take little rides ont he weekends. So the XM2 grips are the way to go ?

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use my bike to commute as well and like to take little rides ont he weekends. So the XM2 grips are the way to go ?
Yup, you got it exactly right.

The MotoGP grips are very track oriented, some people still do run them on the street, but they are essentially race grips.

The XM2 is what they call their street/race line up. More durable than the MotoGP grips to withstand extensive road use, a little softer than the MotoGP grips so that it can dampen out some of the vibrations and also help with wrist fatigue/arm pump. Still grippy enough to used on the track.

Also the compound of the grips makes sure they do not have a spongy feel, which is really not what you want from a grip.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Moto million I wish you guys sold zero gravity wind screens for the 959. get on that!!
Noted! Just got some exclusive new products for the 959 which the track crowd is going to like :)

·
487 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts