- CRG Racing hand controls
- Shift-tech engine subframe covers
- Ducati CF rear fender (mud guard)
- Ducati CF engine clutch cover protector
- Ducati CF heel plates

·
Registered
224 Posts
Any difference in the display's visibility with your tinted windscreen?? I'm looking for some anti-glare cover for my tach, early morning rides make it unusable in my locale.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Any difference in the display's visibility with your tinted windscreen?? I'm looking for some anti-glare cover for my tach, early morning rides make it unusable in my locale.
Have you checked into these? I haven't had any trouble with not being able to see the tach. But my friend has a 1299 (color display). So, I ordered a clear set (contains 2) for my 959 and a matte set for his 1299. Neither of us has installed it yet. But they are at my house. They are pretty reasonably priced:

Speedo Angels | Motorcycle Dashboard Screen Protection

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a difference without a doubt with the tinted windscreen. Not what I would say is a perfect cure but helps none the less.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Should be less; my DP's were in the $230 ballpark, but the Rizoma Next reservoirs are $93 each, so $186 for both clutch and front brake.
Yep. I also added Rizoma brackets for another $30 I believe. I'm sure OE were reusable but WTH

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yep. I also added Rizoma brackets for another $30 I believe. I'm sure OE were reusable but WTH
Good call and my mistake. As these are made universally for a bunch of bikes, you would have likely needed a good amount of modification (widening the girth of the filler mount) to make the OE work. I like this Next set... I don't think it suffers the same quirk as my DP's do — depending on your front fork settings, they could rub the inside of the front cowl (by the windscreen) when at near full steering lock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts