I added the Evotech fender eliminator and I'm waiting for another month for the backordered DP LED indicator signals to arrive. I also replaced the stock clutch cover with DucaBike's clear cover and inner plate & ring.So I decided to replace the cheap spool bobbins with a pair of Rizoma ones that I got from the local bike store. Not content with that I also got a pair of the Ducati Performance LED turn signals from my dealer. Install time for the lights took around 45 minutes mainly because I was being careful to remove everything properly and make sure to put everything back the way it was. Quite pleased with my work. Although I may pull it apart again in a few weeks when I get the DP Carbon and aluminium tail tidy. I've attached photos of the stock tail lights compared with the LED's to show difference in size.