Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Rear seat cowl is my next mod on the 'to do list' just chasing people's input on their experience and weather to just go with a DP seat cowl or if there are any aftermarket options.

I have seen carbon centre pieces but none come with the red exterior plates that go with it.
Any reccomendations Fire away :wink2:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I think DP is the only one available - the carbon center piece is nice. I'm waiting to do that mod also...

·
Registered
118 Posts
There are ebay seat cowls at different degrees of quality.
Carbon ones look (eg: conquest carbon) but its up to each person on what they like.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hi all,

Rear seat cowl is my next mod on the 'to do list' just chasing people's input on their experience and weather to just go with a DP seat cowl or if there are any aftermarket options.

I have seen carbon centre pieces but none come with the red exterior plates that go with it.
Any reccomendations Fire away :wink2:
My wallet took a hit with the Genuine DP rear seat cowl but there are alternatives out there.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Red+Single-seater+Cover+Set+Trim+Fairing+Seat+Cowl+Fit+Ducati+959+1299+Panigale&_sacat=0

Although it's red, note the big caveat to note in their description:
"We can't guarantee the color match your motorcycle original color".

I'm not suggesting you buy this but it would be a cheap gamble with not much at risk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts