Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I’ve ended up here after searching parts for my 959 Panigale 2017

I’ve pushed my boundaries to the limit losing the front and ruining my bike R/H side
Damage can be seen in the pictures...
What do you suggest to do based on the fact that my track days ain’t over...
New OEM fairing? leaving it be and investing money in protecting the rest( sliders, fairing(what’s left of it) protectors etc,..)
Which aftermarket would you recommend?
Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
You can get some pretty decent fairing kits from China. I fitted a Repsol kit to my CBR 600RR a few years back and was pleasantly surprised how good the quality was for the price.

If you check out Monster Fairings. Although they have only two available at the moment but i think you can email and ask them to do OEM style.

You may be lucky and find a second hand OEM kit for sale but to be honest I would imagine you will pay alot of money for it.

All the best, take it easy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
From what I can see most of that can be buffed out and repainted. But the crack and chips ones will have to be replaced. But not sure on replacement panels. I know Ducati Omaha has a website where you can order on line with free shipping. But will probably be pricy.

Addressing the track. First I’m glad your okay. Second if you’re going to track your bike you need standard accessories front and rear fork sliders, frame sliders. That would have helped. I would have your bike gone over make sure everything is in line and functioning properly. As for brands there’s a lot out there pick one that you like. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys

I’ve decided to restore my fairing Using OEM parts...🤷🏻‍♂️
I’ve ordered Various sliders to better protect my bike in low sides
I was wondering if someone replaced the fairing screws with fast release? and by doing that it enables to take apart the fairing before entering the race track.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts