Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a link to, preferably a video, of the installation procedure for this? Or at least just a step by step guide that actually has useful information in it?

Everything seems pretty straight forward/easy, except the part about aligning the new pressure plate. I've found 3 or 4 videos online, and all of them just gloss over this part of the install, which unfortunately, is the only complicated part of the entire process. And if they do speak about it, its for a different bike that doesn't apply to the 959.

I found a singular post on this forum about a guy having a problem, and then all he said was basically, "Oh I figured it out", without any further information. It's quite frustrating to have all of these parts laying around. I want to get them on the bike, but I want to have a clear understanding before I start tearing stuff apart.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated..

·
Registered
208 Posts
Its really, really straighforward. Remove parts, you will lose some oil, then remove old parts and replace as you removed. Just make sure you torque it properly, the specs are online.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts