Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I am new. What I can tell so many people talk bad to Ducati 959. I want to know if Ducati have so many problem like that

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my bike still at the dealer because the extra parts i got. they told me will be done this week. i did add everything that you can have on the bike. but i think the bike is reliable but i use to have the yamaha r6 2011. what you think

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am in bridgeport. i am at the good site. i was today at the dealer to see the bike they told me they will be done tomorrow she is looking fine with all the extra parts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did spoke with someone that have a ducati he told me i have to take a good care of the bike and the bike will take care me is not like the yamaha. he told me. he told me the ducati 959 will not leave me on the road

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just got my 16 959 a few months back used with only 1000 miles on it. She had been perfect so far. I do the regular maintenance my self and I have a local master manganic with over 30 years on Ducati and Triumph. He is amazing. This is the best bike in the world alt least for me. I love it and enjoy riding it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Do you take it to Bellissimoto?
No, although I have bought several things from them. The guys at Bellissimoto are nice they have most everything in stock usually. I got my mirrors from them. I love them and can actually see out of them.

I take my bike to Irish Mike at Major Power sports on Sahara. He works on all types of bikes but specialize in Ducati, Triumph etc. He so the only one I trust to touch my bike besides my self. He does outstanding work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts