Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something about two months ago I was fortunate to have a crash on my 959 Panigale when my dash was completely ripped apart. I found a new one (used) on Ebay where I was told it need to be replaced and everything will be fine. Unfortunately as some of you might know already the millage is being stored in BBS as well and if the millages doesn't match the display will stay flashing. When I rang my dealer this morning I have been told to wait at least a month due to the pressure and restrictions because of virus. Would you be able to help and recommend any diagnostics (TEXA?) out there which can solve this problem?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi mate. A Texa would do it. The problem is when you are fitting a 2nd hand dash. The Texa will reset (sync) to the higher of the two mileages stored in the bbs and dash. In this case it has to be a main dealer. They get in touch with Italy and are sent an authorisation code to unlock the bbs and dash and then sync the two to the correct mileage. This authorisation code only lasts a day. Hope this helps...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts