Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around for a while and I bought an Eazi-gaurd clear protection bra which I haven't installed yet. After browsing more the idea of a wrap grew on me. Telesto Gray. The color which Lamborghini chose for one of their specs to wrap my 959. The wrap would essentially act as a protector so I would be saving several man hours of install and several hundred returning the clear bra. Here are some pics. I like the idea of red accents but not how its done on the tank of this Ducati. What are your thoughts? Pro's and Con's? Input is appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
If you have the less desirable red 959, I can understand why you'd want to cover it... :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the White. i've always liked the color and I was going to spend an absurd amount of money to have the Eazi-Guard installed. So if I wanted to wrap it now would be the time since I am already paying for the labor to do essentially the same task.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The clear bra will be a bit thicker than most vinyl wraps, offering more protection against chips and scuffs. Also, it will take a bit longer to fully vinyl wrap this bike than it would be to just clear bra it. You'd be looking at more man hours.
With that said, you picked a great color and it would look pretty freakin sweet. I've wrapped my red girl with black 3M 1080 once before. The tank is a beast to wrap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts