Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Akropovic Ducati performance slip on off a 2015 panigale R

This is the oem Akropovic muffler that's comes off a stock 2015 panigale r

You will need the modified y pipe that Phil has custome made for me in order to install this exhaust in your 959/1299

It's comes with

Akropovic Exhaust
Akropovic y pipe
Modified y pipe custom made by Phil

Asking 1300.00 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
nice that was quick. hope they know the diff between these and aftermarket variety .

the only thing holding me back from buying last week - aside from my recent injury. was that its essentially a shiny OEM unit.
it is beautifully made however .

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Actually no it's not just a shiny unit

It defiantly sounds deeper and louder you can actually feel the pulsing/vibrating more than the stock oem remus

Oh and it does flow a little better, the weigh savings alone almost 6lbs -8lbs including the removal of the servo motor.

Yes and is pretty nice too

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts

It defiantly sounds deeper and louder you can actually feel the pulsing/vibrating more than the stock oem remus

Oh and it does flow a little better, the weigh savings alone almost 6lbs -8lbs including the removal of the servo motor.

glad you got it hooked up to figure that out. it really is a nice piece. i was super interested
just wasn't enough different from a stock unit for the price. granted a new akro isn't worth 4k + either

no worries Robert. :) glad you got it sold quick to aid in your situation

·
Registered
16 Posts

Those are so sexy!!! I'm saving it for it hopefully blackfriday got some crazy deal going on. But man 4.2kcad for slipon is nuts. I rather go full complete for 5.2k cad
Nice works!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts