Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a 959 on a Ducati rear stand at the dealership this weekend. It had black rear spools that said Ducati on them. The guy said they came with the rear stand.

I don't want to buy a 2nd rear stand, I just want the black spools that say Ducati on them. Hehe

Anyone know where I can buy these? I've searched around and haven't had any luck.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
There are a lot of them on the market, but I don't believe I've seen any made by Ducati.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I saw a 959 on a Ducati rear stand at the dealership this weekend. It had black rear spools that said Ducati on them. The guy said they came with the rear stand.

I don't want to buy a 2nd rear stand, I just want the black spools that say Ducati on them. Hehe

Anyone know where I can buy these? I've searched around and haven't had any luck.
Something like these?

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something like these?
Possibly? I dunno. They looked like basic black delrin spools, with Ducati in white lettering.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts

·
487 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I saw a 959 on a Ducati rear stand at the dealership this weekend. It had black rear spools that said Ducati on them. The guy said they came with the rear stand...
How about taking a picture of them and posting it here...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts