Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man! Two more unforced errors. I was surprised by Dovi's crash, though. Crazy race. Now the Championship gets closer and maybe less exciting with the same 3 riders on top.

·
Registered
57 Posts
There are people that have not watched the race yes. It is a common courtesy to not include any result in the thread title and use the word "Spoiler" if you are thinking of sharing results etc.

Thanks for your consideration...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Its frustrating to see them crash so much. I would love to see that team earn their first win. Also, nice to see Petrucci come back strong. I think he is a very good rider, maybe better than Dovi, who I rate very highly.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are people that have not watched the race yes. It is a common courtesy to not include any result in the thread title and use the word "Spoiler" if you are thinking of sharing results etc.

Thanks for your consideration...
Wow! :surprise: My bust. I just assumed that since everyone lives on the east coast, the UK, or the Eurozone that everyone would have live feeds on their TV or through MotoGP.com and would have watched the race already. Nah, I didn't really assume that. Just a jk. I apologize for not including "Spoiler Alert" in the subject line. I really must have been flatlining. Gentlemen, my boorish omissions shall not stand!

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Well my year is ruined. God. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow! :surprise: My bust. I just assumed that since everyone lives on the east coast, the UK, or the Eurozone that everyone would have live feeds on their TV or through MotoGP.com and would have watched the race already. Nah, I didn't really assume that. Just a jk. I apologize for not including "Spoiler Alert" in the subject line. I really must have been flatlining. Gentlemen, my boorish omissions shall not stand!
lol...it's all good...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts