Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to post this picture of me getting my Elbows down at this past weekends COTA Ridesmart track day event. I was doing this on turns 1,11,12 & 19...

·
Registered
892 Posts
Looks like you had a fun time!

Lots of Panigales too it seems.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Great shot! Is that a sticker they give you to apply to your windscreen?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great shot! Is that a sticker they give you to apply to your windscreen?

Yes the stickers are for what group you sign up for and ride in.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like you had a fun time!

Lots of Panigales too it seems.

Most of the track days at COTA put on by Ridesmart are Ducati dominated for sure! Panigale heaven...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Most of the track days at COTA put on by Ridesmart are Ducati dominated for sure! Panigale heaven...
Do you see a lot of one-off items that people do? or is the equipment the usual best quality stuff? Like who changes their rotors and calipers or lines, etc...?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you see a lot of one-off items that people do? or is the equipment the usual best quality stuff? Like who changes their rotors and calipers or lines, etc...?

You don't see a lot of guys or gals changing out rotors and calipers because as you know Ducati bikes come with brembos and steel braided brake lines. Mostly you see suspension upgrades, race body work, exhaust and rearsets.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I love cota. I rode it twice on my zx6r. Next spring I plan on bringing my panigale. Hopefully I'll get suspension over the winter

·
Registered
439 Posts
Just had to post this picture of me getting my Elbows down at this past weekends COTA Ridesmart track day event. I was doing this on turns 1,11,12 & 19...
Great picture! I caught the after photo of the elbow slider...

did you meet all the Dallas riders from AMS? Chris is on the 1299 ahead of you with the green decal. I was hoping to take my 899 and RR, but couldn't make it. I want to put the BMW up against Julian's blacked out Panigale R!

Maybe I will see you next time around. Are you going to try and make the Kern event?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great picture! I caught the after photo of the elbow slider...

did you meet all the Dallas riders from AMS? Chris is on the 1299 ahead of you with the green decal. I was hoping to take my 899 and RR, but couldn't make it. I want to put the BMW up against Julian's blacked out Panigale R!

Maybe I will see you next time around. Are you going to try and make the Kern event?

I know all the Dallas Guys from AMS. Good Dudes for sure! And some of them are superfast....

I'm looking at maybe going to the Kern event, you?

Cheers

·
Registered
439 Posts
I know all the Dallas Guys from AMS. Good Dudes for sure! And some of them are superfast....

I'm looking at maybe going to the Kern event, you?

Cheers

A little pricey, but I haven't made it to COTA yet and I am anxious to go. On top of that, it is late October... last weekend, I'm thinking? So cooler temps.

Yep. Very fast. A few SL's to boot. I think Omar is lvl III now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts