Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I purchased my red 899 before the 959 came out but wow, had I waited two more years I would've gone with the 959 in a heartbeat. The torque, the slipper clutch, and the clutch case noticeable benefits of the newer model.

That being said, the 959 Forum is more active than the 899 forum and the siblings still share a lot of mechanical similarities and problems. Cheers.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to forums ! I'm definitely sure you're knowledge and experience would flow well and correlate with majority of not all of what goes on here. Glad to have you on board

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Welcome to forum. A great many of us participate in the 899 forum and are very grateful for the information picked-up from the 899 community.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really appreciate the welcome guys : )!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in New England but I lived in the 45434 for 8 years. Any grade good backroads that you know of? I go back to visit my family twice a year in Dayton. : )

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
I live in New England but I lived in the 45434 for 8 years. Any grade good backroads that you know of? I go back to visit my family twice a year in Dayton. : )
Oh yeah! I have a special route that I've worked out. It runs from Dayton to Portsmouth, and is just under 400 miles round-trip. It's obviously not 100% curves, but It includes as many good curvy backroads as I could link together. Been riding it for about 3 years now. Unfortunately, I've yet to ride it on the 959 due to weather / schedules so far this year. Hit me up next time you're in town for sure! I run at a very brisk pace.

Reactions: Panza

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome aboard, what have you done to your 899 so far?
Termignoni Slip-on Exhaust
LighTech Brake & Clutch Levers
Progrip 717s
TechSpec TankGrips
Rizoma Front/Rear Axle Sliders + Spools
Dunlop Q3's
EBC HH Brake Pads
NRC Fender Eliminator

Sato goodies to come soon. : ) Rearsets, BarEnds, Lever Guards, and Frame Sliders

1 - 9 of 9 Posts