Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased an item from Evotech Performance where I just found out that they're running a sale right now good for 10%. Contact them for a sales code. Though you guys may want to know as it's not published.

Reactions: Pard and cuonglm

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just purchased an item from Evotech Performance where I just found out that they're running a sale right now good for 10%. Contact them for a sales code. Though you guys may want to know as it's not published.
What are your thoughts on the performance? and gas mileage is it better than a power commander or rapid bike evo module

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Vicati
The Evotech Performance products I was referring to was their fender eliminator. EP doesn't make a fuel controller. Their stuff is limited to crash/road damage protection and cosmetic items like Tail Tidy's.

However, I can't wait to be able to comment about those questions of yours pertaining to the RapidBike. Unfortunately, we're wintered-in right now. I'll be installing the RB around April.

·
Registered
135 Posts
@Vicati
The Evotech Performance products I was referring to was their fender eliminator. EP doesn't make a fuel controller. Their stuff is limited to crash/road damage protection and cosmetic items like Tail Tidy's.

However, I can't wait to be able to comment about those questions of yours pertaining to the RapidBike. Unfortunately, we're wintered-in right now. I'll be installing the RB around April.
Oh, my bad I misunderstood! come down to Texas to ride all year, haha, but this is what I thought you were talking about MAGNUM EVO-Tech Performance Chip, but can't wait to see what you say about the Rapid bike I'm holding on on Performance mods for a while just doing some research for a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts