Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Essentially the home base for Ducati, the thirteenth round of the 2016 MotoGP World Championship will take place at the Misano World Circuit this weekend.

Ducati’s headquarters is only a short drive away from the Misano circuit and expectations are high for the upcoming race. Iannone was running strong in second place at Silverstone when he low-sided at the final corner in the closing stages because he was suffering from arm pump. He later revealed that he was racing with only one arm and at just 80%. Dovizioso also suffered from arm pump and finished seventh overall but, he feels like he could have done better.

Since they were unable to get the results they were after, Misano will be the proving ground for both Italians.

“We did a test here at the end of August and, apart from the crash at the end of the day, we worked well and I feel confident, even though we’ll only find out during the weekend,” said Dovizioso.

Currently, Dovizioso is seventh with 89 points, seven points behind teammate Andrea Iannone in sixth position.

We’ll have to wait and see if they live up to those words, it may be a ‘home’ race but Dovizioso has never stood on the Misano podium before.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Arm pump sucks.

But I'm sure low siding made it feel better lol

I look at this picture and all that comes to mind:

Winglets.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Hahaha yes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts