Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm considered selling my 2016 Ducati 959 with about 1800 miles on it. Has about 3-4k in extras. I wanted to ask you guys what you thought would be a good price I could get for it or if anyone wants to throw an offer my way. I'm buying a house and need little more cash right now if the price is right. Don't worry will be buying one again someday. Lol

Extras:
R&G frame sliders
Ducabike clutch cover, pressure plate, spring retainer
R&G radiator cover
Front fork sliders
New grips
Bar ends
Carbon fiber front fairing, rear hugger, sub frame covers, engine covers, heel guards, undertail
CNC fluid tanks including 26 mm slave cylinder
CNC nipple value covers
Tinted windscreen
Phillips diamond vision low beams
Tank guard
Competition werkes interstates tail light
Shorty Pazzo levers
License bracket relocation
Frame plugs
Ram mount for phone or go pro mounting

if anyone is interested my email is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey guys, I'm considered selling my 2016 Ducati 959 with about 1800 miles on it. Has about 3-4k in extras. I wanted to ask you guys what you thought would be a good price I could get for it or if anyone wants to throw an offer my way. I'm buying a house and need little more cash right now if the price is right. Don't worry will be buying one again someday. Lol

Extras:
R&G frame sliders
Ducabike clutch cover, pressure plate, spring retainer
R&G radiator cover
Front fork sliders
New grips
Bar ends
Carbon fiber front fairing, rear hugger, sub frame covers, engine covers, heel guards, undertail
CNC fluid tanks including 26 mm slave cylinder
CNC nipple value covers
Tinted windscreen
Phillips diamond vision low beams
Tank guard
Competition werkes interstates tail light
Shorty Pazzo levers
License bracket relocation
Frame plugs
Ram mount for phone or go pro mounting

if anyone is interested my email is [email protected]

I think $3500 sounds fair. I can take it off your hands for $3500.

Lol. JK. I really don't know. It all depends on supply and demand in your area etc as well.
I would check cycletrader etc for similar listings - just don't expect to get much back for the aftermarket parts. If you're planning on buying another one I would 100% take those off prior to sale and save them.

Very tasteful mods btw.
Good luck with the sale - and the purchase :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the insight Adrian. I saw a few thinks up in my area for high 13's and I figured I cud get somewhere around a new ones sticker. I was thinking I wouldn't get everything out of the mods but maybe 50% of the value. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
The mods are only worth something to someone that has the same taste as you, don't expect to get anything for them. The cleanliness, absence of scratches (however minor) and Ducati service receipts will put your bike above the rest in price.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
As mentioned above, the easiest thing to do is look for comps online to get a starting point. I would say the difference in warranty between your bike and a new one will be the biggest hurdle for people at that price point. If you had an exhaust system or suspension upgrade it would even it out more. Most of your mods are ascetic. The 899/959 do seem to be holding their value quite well so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts