Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so on my last ride before I packed up my bike for the winter, I happened to not fasten down the fairing screws on one of the panels and lost 4 of them. Shrugged it off, thinking I'll just pick up replacements some time soon. Little did I know...Ducati tax on them is insane...

Got around to looking up where to buy them and found they're about 7USD. Starting thinking, ok not bad, how much in the bag though? 7USD for ONE!

I figured it'd be steep, BUT CRAP NOT PROTI STEEP! With current prices, the PROTI ones average about 7.4USD per screw.

I don't really care enough to get something that looks good, but Pro-Bolts has a cheap full fairing 32-piece set for about 50USD. Probably just gonna use some SHCS fasteners I have laying around :D

Anyone have any experience with Pro-Bolts?

·
Registered
102 Posts
A little late with the reply lol, but I just joined.
Obviously not A1 quality, but check out the pricing on these on eBay. I cant post links yet but search: Complete Fairing Bolt Screws Kit For Ducati 959 Panigale 2016

The red set will look amazing with your AW fairings

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little late with the reply lol, but I just joined.
Obviously not A1 quality, but check out the pricing on these on eBay. I cant post links yet but search: Complete Fairing Bolt Screws Kit For Ducati 959 Panigale 2016

The red set will look amazing with your AW fairings
Looked them up, $25 USD, free shipping from China, ~20 day arrival however.

Material: Aluminum

Color: Black / Silver / Red / Gold / Blue

Surface Finish: Anodize

Each Package include:

M6 Bolts - (6 x 40mm) x 5pcs

M6 Bolts - (6 x 16mm) x 20pcs

M6 Bolts - (6 x 20mm) x 20pcs

M5 Bolts - (5 x 16mm) x 20pcs

M5 Bolts - (5 x 25mm) x 8pcs

Truss Screws x4

Nylon Washers for 6mm x20

Nylon Washers for 5mm x20

Fairing clips: M6x5, M7x5, M8x5

Allen Wrench: M5x1 M6x1
Pretty huge assortment, not digging the aluminum, but I mean, its only fairings right?

In regards to my current situation, I grabbed some SHCS bolts and rearranged the OEM bolts so they are hidden. Can't be bothered to buy something that looks ok.

·
Registered
204 Posts
They are rubbish, I got some last month and the quality is laughable. The alu is so soft that they strip.
Have to go down as my worst purchase yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts