Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on here for a little while now and finally joining the community. I currently ride a Yamaha R3. Pulled the trigger on a 2017 AWS Panigale. It should be here this week and I am as excited as can be. Looking forward to learning more about the bike itself and meeting fellow owners. :laugh:

-Danny

·
Registered
192 Posts
I've been on here for a little while now and finally joining the community. I currently ride a Yamaha R3. Pulled the trigger on a 2017 AWS Panigale. It should be here this week and I am as excited as can be. Looking forward to learning more about the bike itself and meeting fellow owners. :laugh:

-Danny

Welcome! I did the same last year. Traded my R3 for 959 AWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! I did the same last year. Traded my R3 for 959 AWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'm curious if there are more people doing the same. I was at the dealer signing paperwork on Saturday when another r3 owner came in looking as well.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Thanks! I'm curious if there are more people doing the same. I was at the dealer signing paperwork on Saturday when another r3 owner came in looking as well.
There's another guy on here with an R3..

Search the "What's your other bike.." thread in the Lounge area

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
@dngo87 - tomorrow at 7am DOC (Ducati Owners Club) members are meeting at Cars & Coffee in Aliso Viejo - Aliso Creek exit off the 73

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@dngo87 - tomorrow at 7am DOC (Ducati Owners Club) members are meeting at Cars & Coffee in Aliso Viejo - Aliso Creek exit off the 73
Wish I could've made it but it was a late day yesterday. Really wanted to check out your CF tail shroud. How do you like it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts