Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

AT First Thanks everyone in the Forum who posted their experiences about their 959, it was a great help to make myself sure that i need 959 only...

I am in this forum since few months, but this is my first Post as i was waiting for my bike in China ( Shanghai ) finally it has arrived and yesterday got the chance to touch my Bike ( waited for almost 6 months after paying Booking amount ) i am expecting to get it on road hopefully by next week Wednesday, as my bike will be the 1st Bike to get registered at China so as per Ducati dealer it will take a bit longer than normal procedure. Anyway already have waited so long so one week more is not a issue.

By the way last week i was in USA and had a chance to rent 959 at LA for couple of days so i feel this bike is liveable in daily rides, while booking we had no demo bike in china, so decision to book 959 was completely based on the views of you guys in this forum.

Few Pics i attach while i took them at showroom yesterday.

Thanks again you all as you were really a great help. ( Only one regret as Bike is VERY VERY VERY expensive in China almost $27K Ex Showroom Price )

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats! That is a very long wait! I'm sure it will be worth it. I heard it is very difficult to get a registration plate there because no new ones are given out and you have to get hold of existing ones? Or something like that... unless I'm getting cities mixed up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats! That is a very long wait! I'm sure it will be worth it. I heard it is very difficult to get a registration plate there because no new ones are given out and you have to get hold of existing ones? Or something like that... unless I'm getting cities mixed up.
You are quite Right, for my Bike Number plate already purchased from Grey market ( you can say Previous owner of some bike for more than the Price of BIKE :wink2::wink2: )

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! And yes, a very long wait. Well done and keep us updated when you pick her up take her out for the very first time.
Should be awesome.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. Who's renting out 959 Panigales in the US?

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Congrats on the long awaited arrival of your 959! 1 more week and you'll be out stomping on the new beauty!

I'd be wary of thieves though, provided your's is among the first group to go out, take care of it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations on the purchase. Who's renting out 959 Panigales in the US?
Racy Rentals, LLC
[email protected]
Rent Motorcycles, BMW, Ducati, Triumph, Panigale, 848, Racy Rentals, XR, Yamaha, 899
310-780-0645

Congrats on your purchase! And yes, a very long wait. Well done and keep us updated when you pick her up take her out for the very first time.
Should be awesome.
Thanks everyone and Sure i will send more Pics once i get it :wink2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts