Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2018 959 Corse is my first Ducati and my first new bike. Over the past two years I have done quite a bit of work to it including the usual carbon bits, rad guards, tail tidy, windscreen, and reservoirs. The newest additions are/will be (waiting on some parts) the Blipbox Pro up/down quickshifter and a Termi front exit slip on. This bike is becoming a more track focused bike but I still ride it on the street as well. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and learning a thing or two!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got around to taking some pictures of the bike today. Finally finished putting everything back together this weekend after recently installing Termi Slip-Ons, t-800 UpMap, WRS windscreen, TWM gas cap, BSD Blipbox Pro, and changing out the original coolant to Engine Ice.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I just did a track day last week (first one since adding the blipbox, termi, and UpMap). The blipbox worked flawlessly and I could actually feel a difference in the throttle response and power delivery with the termi and upmap. I doubt there’s much overall power gain but the responsiveness definitely improved. Highly recommend all three of those.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts