Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picking up a left over 2016 new red 959 this Saturday in Charlotte NC and cannot wait. I had a new ZX -6R from 2005 to 2012 so really looking forward to learning and growing with this bike. I have many mega HP cars but nothing like being open air on a bike.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the forum and especially the twisties on your new 959!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the new bike and that the weather stays warm enough to get some miles on it.

·
487 Posts
picking up a left over 2016 new red 959 this Saturday in Charlotte NC and cannot wait. I had a new ZX -6R from 2005 to 2012 so really looking forward to learning and growing with this bike. I have many mega HP cars but nothing like being open air on a bike.
Welcome aboard, what mods do you have planned for the 959? I assume if you have high hp cars you won't leave the 959 stock.

I also assume you've got a GTR or two?

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Nobody picks a username like, 'Godzilla' without owning a gtr. :rolleyes:

-Jeff.T

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kevin H.----correct sir!

I did pick my bike up yesterday and they delivered it to my house. Unfortunately the weather is more conducive for detailing in garage than breaking it in. The weather has allowed me to do a proper paint and wheel detail which will pay off in the long run with step two of that process going on right now.

The start up and idle are nice and loud from what I'm use to and my 18 year old son sat on it and gave it a few revs and from that look I'll need to hide the keys.

Hopefully Santa has a few dollars left to clean the tail up and a few other what nots next week!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Weird weather today but I was able to clay, put on Wolfgang pre polish, sealant 3.0, and finally fuzion. The red panigale is now worthy of being the devil's new horse! Me being the devil��

And my steelers won!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts