Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Are you able to see better with the new mirrors. I'm looking for something to replace my mirrors so I can actually see something behind me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you able to see better with the new mirrors. I'm looking for something to replace my mirrors so I can actually see something behind me.[/QUOTE

For me yes absolutely and the biggest thing is they do not vibrate like the original ones... the original used to virate so much itthe vision was a blur... I love the motoscience mirrors you will not regret the purchase

·
Registered
126 Posts
If anyone wants to buy a used set, I've got some for sale. I bought the bike with them, but I don't like running mirrors. :)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Nice, can’t wait till i break my stock ones.

I would suggest you buy a set of cheap block-off plates as a back-up.
You will break a mirror. It's just a question of when. The back-up will eliminate your down time.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Alternatively, for those looking for an OEM, I have a set for sale as well. The RHS is pristine but left has been repaired and used until I purchased alternatives. Did a good job too as it's really solid and unnoticeable from 3ft away.

Send me a PM if interested.
As mentioned, the right mirror is perfect but here's photos of the repaired left unit.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts