Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

For sale is a set of brand new, unused Ducati Performance racing articulated levers for the Panigale. All parts, original instructions and box. No stories!

These are identical to the unbranded TWM levers that are very popular but if you care about going all DP on your bike, here's your chance for a good deal.

MSRP: $424
I'm asking USD$360 shipped to the CONUS via Paypal friends/family (or +3% regular method).

Thanks!
-Curly

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Are these another gift from your family? What are you going to say when you ride up to visit and your bike is still stock???

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are these another gift from your family? What are you going to say when you ride up to visit and your bike is still stock???
I love it! No, not a gift from family. I wish they were. This is just good ole' buyer's remorse.

I love my bike as-is and need to stop spending money on farkles and just ride the darn thing.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I love it! No, not a gift from family. I wish they were. This is just good ole' buyer's remorse.

I love my bike as-is and need to stop spending money on farkles and just ride the darn thing.
I can appreciate that, GLWS!

Though a less expensive and rewarding set of levers are the CRG in carbon. I have a standard clutch and shorty brake. Great feel, look awesome, and I get compliments regularly.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
GLWS here also.
Pazzo levers should be considered if you're looking for quality fit, feel, finish and function at reasonable prices.
You'll be hard pressed to find a better set for the bucks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Levers are pending sale. Thanks, all!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold. Thanks everyone. This board, and everyone on it, is really the best. I'm grateful to be part of the community.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts