Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Traded in my 899 for 959 in April. I've only put 547 miles on it to-date and am considering selling it due to the fact that I don't foresee myself being able to ride it very much this season with weddings out of town almost every weekend. There's not an immediate need to sell it but I'm thinking financially, it makes sense to sell it and when I have more time I can get another one. Three modifications to the bike,the Ducabike clear clutch cover with the red retaining ring, radiator protector and the NRC FEK. Currently on order is a ZG SR series smoked windscreen but I ordered this in April when I got the bike and they're still back-ordered.

Two questions:
1) What do you guys think I can sell the bike for keeping in mind I can "gift" the bike at a low value to save buyer taxes?
2) Is anyone here interested or know of anyone interested.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wouldn't sell it at all... You will be able to ride it soon enough and you never know we might have another mild winter in NYC. People were riding **** near all year... Just my 2cents... If you aren't strapped financially just wait it out... Probably won't regret it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts