Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. After going for a ride on the Comfort seat, my bum has made it clear that it prefers the Comfort to the Race seat.

Would anyone like to trade?

My DP Race seat is like new. I washed it up and it has about 300 miles on it. No issues at all. Perfect.

I'm looking for a Comfort seat of the same quality. No wrinkles.

I'll post photos sometime this weekend. Send me a PM if interested. Cheers!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jimmy, You're still welcome to come see the Race seat. I'll attempt to contact you before I arrange a trade and mail it off. Motoworks doesn't have a Race seat OR a Comfort seat in stock so who knows where you'll ever get to see another one.

Six, The Race seat IS more comfy than the stock seat. I would say it's about a 10% improvement over stock. And comparing the Comfort seat to the Race seat, I think that's probably another 5-7.5% more comfy. It's more comfy but it's not a night and day improvement. But it is better for me and my bum.

My butt is boney though, so... YMMV.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking to trade my DP Race seat for a DP Comfort seat. If I can't find someone to trade with me, I'll sell the DP Race seat outright. But I'm in no rush. Hoping for a trade. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
is the race more comfy than a stock seat?
Yes. the race seat is more comfortable than the stock seat. It's less slippery and more insulated.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
@Curly
I would go to your Ducati dealer where you bought it and offer them a 15% restocking fee and buy the comfort seat.
If it's like new, with box and recently purchased, I can't see why they would not take it back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts