Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm gonna collect my AWS panigale tomorrow. Very excited.
I read a lot about the heat issue here and i felt it very hot when i test rode the bike, but that didn't stop me buying.
Planing to use it daily rides to & from work. So far no mods planned and there is no way i can bring it to track.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Welcome and congratulations fellow AWS owner! Take some pics of you on the bike at the dealer before you ride away!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure staffs took some photos. they will send me later. I managed to rode around 150km with in the small singapore today. Bike was really hot during the hottest time of the day when i rode it back from dealer. there were lots of signals on my way home. Again rode late night with my wife really enjoyed the ride and not hot at all. roads r bit traffic due to long weekend. Planing to install sliders and radiator guards and tail tidy at first.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome! The last time I was in Singapore was in 1979. Things have changed I'm sure.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Singapore in the scenery?
I couldn't upload photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Awesome to see how other countries make riders stick plates to their motos! Right across the windscreen for you! Crazy!!!
Thanks for sharing - and gorgeous bike!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's the legal size of the plate. Where else I can fix it?
By the way the dealer installed it there for me. Most of the bikes they installed the same.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I'm just making an observation @agash ... it's sad that they have no respect for your personal property and make you put that sticker on your brand new expensive motorcycle

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So is it not compulsory to display front licence plate for you?

·
Registered
892 Posts
I was considering on getting the red radiator guard for mine, but couldn't get over the vivid red / almost dark pink it was. If it was more like the rims, I would have got the red ones for sure.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
But the R&G ones looks pretty same like the rims.

·
Registered
439 Posts
But the R&G ones looks pretty same like the rims.

Unless you can confirm that R&G has modified the radiator guards to improve the fitment, I would go with another brand. I had a horrendous time going back and forth with the vendor and R&G regarding the gaps on my 899.

Despite how the red may look on the bike, I would go with the Evotech or the model that Motomillion sells.

The Cox that is pictured above fits great, but you have to remove the radiator and it winds up being either very time consuming if you do it yourself or expensive if you decide to have the dealer put it on.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know one guy installed R&G guard on his 959, but i didn't see it my self. I'll check with him before order. Thanks for pointing it out bro.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts