Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: BST 5 Spoke Wheels for 959

Hey Guys this is a slightly premature as I am waiting for new wheels to arrive beginning of next month but just wanted to throw a feeler out on my BSTs. They have 10 track days on them, they are in perfect shape. Will be looking for $2400 if interested let me know and we can work something out so that as soon as I pull them off they get shipped out to you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CLOSE

2 sets of OZ GASS RS-A
I love the BSTs, but there is a lot of tire changing ahead of me this summer and the forged alum just makes more sense. 2nd set will be dedicated rain tires

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Bike looks great! Love the Polini decal.

Reactions: KarlKani

·
Registered
224 Posts
Curiosity got the best of me and had to google "Polini"....checkout their home page, a bunch of scooters racing with the last clip a slo-mo of a scooter wheeling out of a corner. Too funny.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Curiosity got the best of me and had to google "Polini"....checkout their home page, a bunch of scooters racing with the last clip a slo-mo of a scooter wheeling out of a corner. Too funny.

They make the best pocketbikes - I used to race them for fun at Randalls Island near Queens, NY back in the day. Soo much fun!!! I’d have a fleet of them if I had the room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts