Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, my father has hinted that he may have gotten me a set of DP rearsets but I'm not interested in mounting them on my bike as they're at least an inch higher than the stock rearsets and I will find that uncomfy. Although they look very bling.

If I indeed have the set coming, would anyone be interested in buying them? Assume brand new, unused, all the parts and documentation, etc. I would rather sell them on one of the two messageboards that has treated me well than attempt to return for store credit to a dealer or something, if that's even possible.

Say, USD$900 shipped to CONUS via Paypal friends/family (else +3%)?

Just putting out a feeler. Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I indeed received the rear sets. Photos below. There is nothing to say. They're brand new, in the original box, which I only opened for the purpose of taking photos.

All parts, instructions, original box included.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Initial buyer backed out so these are available to all others that reached out.

First person to follow-up via PM gets them. Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Still available. Great price versus MSRP!

These things are gorgeous. Like art.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Lucky purchaser here, even more farkle. Was going to do Bonamici or Woodcraft but couldn't say no to a price reduction on these. Picking the bike up from the 7500m service next week then off to Pocono for a track day.

Curly delivered as promised yet again, and stayed on top of the shipping when it was rejected since the dealership was closed on Sunday/Monday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts