Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Keep fresh gas in it. Watch the inside of the tank. I don't know what you can do about it. Rear brake and electronics are in no way related.

t_bare

·
Registered
5 Posts
Keep fresh gas in it. Watch the inside of the tank. I don't know what you can do about it. Rear brake and electronics are in no way related.

t_bare
They are slightly related through the ABS system...that's the only thing I can think of because they worked fine one day, unplugged the ECU, then they lost pressure almost entirely.
Not sure how but I literally did nothing else.
My best guess is maybe somehow unplugging the ECU let some air bubble into the system from the ABS module? Not sure. I vacume bled the rear brake for a while, didn't want to flow well...gave up with still no pressure in the rear but went for a quick ride and the brake came back just a bit soft still.

·
Registered
297 Posts
They are slightly related through the ABS system...that's the only thing I can think of because they worked fine one day, unplugged the ECU, then they lost pressure almost entirely.
Not sure how but I literally did nothing else.
My best guess is maybe somehow unplugging the ECU let some air bubble into the system from the ABS module? Not sure. I vacume bled the rear brake for a while, didn't want to flow well...gave up with still no pressure in the rear but went for a quick ride and the brake came back just a bit soft still.
If you want to firm up the brake pedal you can adjust the preload on the actuation rod, under the spring is a 10mm nut you can loosen and extend the rod out.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts