Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Hey @mario!

There's a whole thread on it (How's your gas mileage?) with a ton of info.

Basically, average MPG is anywhere between 30-50. 3 gallon tank will net you anywhere between 90-150 miles to the tank. I personally have maxed out at 140, but felt very uncomfortable and knew my tank was basically bone dry. I average 130 miles per tank.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is vey cold here at connecticut my bike icon sport model now but they told me wet model is better for the gas but i like the sport model

·
Registered
892 Posts
Its mostly dependent on how hard you go on it with the throttle. I've gotten my best (~46 MPG, 140 miles) and worst (~33 MPG, 100 miles) both on race/engine high.

Coldest I rode here was probably consistent 40s F in a week, didn't really make a difference to my gas mileage. Haven't tested in current weather.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am easy ride i always go easy on the throttle . i will get like 140 to 150. I want to meet people from connecticut to ride together

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was riding today here and i got 100 miles on my bike and my gas light got on i was think that i can get 130 to 140 to a tank of gas. i am at wet mode too not if in sport or racer

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
@mario - have you read that Manual yet?!?! All kidding aside, you really should read every page of it. In there it tells you that the gas light will come on when the tank is about half full...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts