Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be doing a track day and I'd like to get some video. Where is your preferred mounting position? Either Bike or Helmet, I'd prefer bike to pick up that sweet, angry vtwin sound so preferably on the bike but open to anything. Thanks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Put mine with the standard sticky mount just in front of the gas cap, I like this spot since it still picks up my hands.

Normally I have my key tag off for no flapping and have moved my laptimer to a bar end mount so it is out of the way of the dash.

If I was in a hardcore full tuck my chin bumps the camera, but my belly usually prevents that anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@yzfr6i i like the look of that
@Kev242 love this angle, wondering how my dark tint windscreen will affect it, guess ill have to give it a try. Does your track org require you to safety wire it for track days?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great video, love how it picked up that beautiful vtwin engine noise that we are all addicted to

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so I ended up putting it in the same spot as @Kev242. Has been there for two track days and works awesome. Also does a pretty good job of picking up engine sound with the go pro skeleton case on it. I posted a video example in the track day thread.

Reactions: Kev242
1 - 11 of 11 Posts