Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Been lurking here for a while, scoping out a 899 since 2015. Loved how the Panigales looked, but was still undecided between a Daytona R and the 959. After getting a test ride on both, I knew it was the one.

New owner of a AWS 959. Got plans to track it next year, but for now, just some basic mods.

My short term plan:
  • Sato Racing Engine Sliders
  • T-Rex Front/Rear Axle Sliders
  • Dieci83 Oil Cooler/Radiator Guards
  • Techspec Snakeskin Grip Pads

Long term plan:
  • NRC Fender Eliminator / Competition Werkes Integrated Taillight (if they get it to work)
  • NRC Mirror Block Off Turn Signals
  • CRG Arrow Mirrors + Kyle Racing Bar Ends
  • DucaBike Clear Clutch Cover, Plate Ring, and Pressure Plate
  • (Maybe) Rizoma Brake/Clutch Reservoirs

Depending on how hot the bike is, might get those Shift-Tech subframe covers, but I rode it in 99 degF in stop and go the other day for about 2 miles wearing jeans and it wasn't too bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the purchase ! Looks **** good my friend. Seen a few people complain about the heat but if it's working for you, that's the main thing :)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Hello, congrats and welcome to the fun!!! Glad to see another whitey! ;)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the purchase ! Looks **** good my friend. Seen a few people complain about the heat but if it's working for you, that's the main thing :)
Thanks :) It might be because I'm subconsciously tuning it out of my mind, but let's just go with that its ok for now.

Hello, congrats and welcome to the fun!!! Glad to see another whitey! ;)
White's where it is at.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Depending on how hot the bike is, might get those Shift-Tech subframe covers, but I rode it in 99 degF in stop and go the other day for about 2 miles wearing jeans and it wasn't too bad.

Welcome and Congratulations!!

I had a bad experience first day riding with Jeans on, outside temp was 95 and it was stop and go (lower gears) i got blisters at the end of the day. So i've been wearing shorts under my jeans and haven't felt the heat. Planning to buy some leather protection next season. But it's good to hear that it wasn't too bad for you! Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts