Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Just wanted to say hello. I'm a long time Ducati owner / fan and will be adding a 959 to the stable in April. Thought I'd join the forum and see what others are up to with these machines!

Doug O

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Welcome dougo1199, what color?

Dayton, OH that's close to where I grew up...Van Wert, OH! What dealer are you getting your 959 from, Comp Accessories? They're a good dealer for sure and offer good service as well.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rucks! Yes, Van Wert is very close to me. I call on customers there. The 1199 is red/white. Getting the 959 from a friend of mine Matt Carr's dealership, Ducati Indianapolis. Been doing business with them for years. Top Notch stand alone Duc dealer with racing expirence. Had a bad expirence with Comp Accessories - never cared for them much.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Thanks Rucks! Yes, Van Wert is very close to me. I call on customers there. The 1199 is red/white. Getting the 959 from a friend of mine Matt Carr's dealership, Ducati Indianapolis. Been doing business with them for years. Top Notch stand alone Duc dealer with racing expirence. Had a bad expirence with Comp Accessories - never cared for them much.

Matt Carr is a stud in the Ducati world. Great dealer and excellent service department!!! One of my best friends is a great customer of Ducati Indy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.