Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Just wanted to say hello. I'm a long time Ducati owner / fan and will be adding a 959 to the stable in April. Thought I'd join the forum and see what others are up to with these machines!

Doug O

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Welcome dougo1199, what color?

Dayton, OH that's close to where I grew up...Van Wert, OH! What dealer are you getting your 959 from, Comp Accessories? They're a good dealer for sure and offer good service as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rucks! Yes, Van Wert is very close to me. I call on customers there. The 1199 is red/white. Getting the 959 from a friend of mine Matt Carr's dealership, Ducati Indianapolis. Been doing business with them for years. Top Notch stand alone Duc dealer with racing expirence. Had a bad expirence with Comp Accessories - never cared for them much.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I posted them in "my garage" not sure if you're able to view it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Checked the Garage and didn't see it, also checked Gallery thinking it might show up their but also no luck. Maybe your setting are set to private and not public?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Thanks Rucks! Yes, Van Wert is very close to me. I call on customers there. The 1199 is red/white. Getting the 959 from a friend of mine Matt Carr's dealership, Ducati Indianapolis. Been doing business with them for years. Top Notch stand alone Duc dealer with racing expirence. Had a bad expirence with Comp Accessories - never cared for them much.

Matt Carr is a stud in the Ducati world. Great dealer and excellent service department!!! One of my best friends is a great customer of Ducati Indy.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matt Carr is a stud in the Ducati world. Great dealer and excellent service department!!! One of my best friends is a great customer of Ducati Indy.
Yes, Dr Carr is the man for sure!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts