Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link for a guy building a carbon fiber 1299, if anyone is interested in watching it. It should be pretty bad *** when it is finished. This is the second episode link as that was just released yesterday. You can possible win the bike also at the end of the build by becoming a patreon of Campisi Customs. I have joined but by no means do you have to as you can watch the build for free.

https://youtu.be/-rvKYsdTDHo

·
Registered
391 Posts
Here is a link for a guy building a carbon fiber 1299, if anyone is interested in watching it. It should be pretty bad *** when it is finished. This is the second episode link as that was just released yesterday. You can possible win the bike also at the end of the build by becoming a patreon of Campisi Customs. I have joined but by no means do you have to as you can watch the build for free.

https://youtu.be/-rvKYsdTDHo
ok, ok I just saw this recently. Please allow me to rant real quick.

So the project itself, cool whatever. How many people have bought every carbon fiber part that you can bolt on and then bought every carbon fiber part that you can stick/glue on a 1299? More than a lot. Maybe if he was doing a V4 it would be a little more exciting, but there is def a guy in Dubai that has done that already too. He will no doubt use a mix of gloss carbon, matte carbon, big weave carbon - this is the new version of the ANODIZE EVERYTHING guy.

What is truly astonishing to me is grown men Vloggers that dont want to work so they use Patreon and the guise of "giving away" these wild bike builds to film themselves applying a carbon rear swing arm covers.

I could go on, but I must stop... I pre-apologize for ranting.

**Last comment, was this an attempt to drum up Patreon sponsors

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, ok I just saw this recently. Please allow me to rant real quick.

So the project itself, cool whatever. How many people have bought every carbon fiber part that you can bolt on and then bought every carbon fiber part that you can stick/glue on a 1299? More than a lot. Maybe if he was doing a V4 it would be a little more exciting, but there is def a guy in Dubai that has done that already too. He will no doubt use a mix of gloss carbon, matte carbon, big weave carbon - this is the new version of the ANODIZE EVERYTHING guy.

What is truly astonishing to me is grown men Vloggers that dont want to work so they use Patreon and the guise of "giving away" these wild bike builds to film themselves applying a carbon rear swing arm covers.

No it wasn't a ploy to drum up more subscribers for this guy, I was just sharing it.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I’m not a fan of carbon fiber stickers... put the real CF swingarm on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
ok, ok I just saw this recently. Please allow me to rant real quick....

I concur and I'm not a fan especially of his material.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I concur and I'm not a fan especially of his material.
ha. I thought that Jaret Campisi was a bit douchey the first time I saw his episodes. I liked what he was doing though so I kept watching the 675r build he did and then I figured I would quit supporting him, but somehow he has kind of grown on me and I find him less douchey now. But its all good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry man I got a little carried away!
its okay dude. I can see how it could have been taken as an advertisement to join his patreon account.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts