Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving this evening when the "!" came on twice as well as a flashing fuel light. The time and reserve mileage kept changing back and forth. It only lasted for a few kms each time.

I had over 1/2 a tank so I wasn't low on gas.

When I got back, I checked for an error message and there was none.

I looked through the manual and found nothing.

Ideas???

Thanks

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Generic Error Light (Amber Yellow): It turns on when there are any "vehicle" errors, i.e. active errors triggered by any control unit other than the engine control unit.

Fuel Warning Light (Amber Yellow): Comes on when fuel is low and there are about 5 litres of fuel left in the tank

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fuel light was flashing along with the "!". There is plenty of fuel...over 1/2 a tank, way more than 5 liters.

I have been low of fuel before and the light stayed on, never ever flashed even when I ran out.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Not sure what caused your specific error, but I'm starting to think these bikes may have some sensor issues.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
The fuel light was flashing along with the "!". There is plenty of fuel...over 1/2 a tank, way more than 5 liters.

I have been low of fuel before and the light stayed on, never ever flashed even when I ran out.
My previous response was taken straight from the Service Manual.
I'm guessing that you have a sensor issue or a loose connection somewhere... check that your battery terminals are solid.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same

I had the same problem !! Later my bike wouldn't start and all the electronics wouldn't come on, somehow managed to get it on and drove it to the service centre. Still haven't received my bike it's been 2 days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts