Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup Peeps! Moved from Atlanta to Northern California 3 years ago. Before I moved I sold my GSXR-600 street and second track bike. After getting to California I realized what a mistake it was. So I picked up a 2015 Monster 821. I wanted something sporty to roll around these beautiful California roads but more comfy than a SS. I really loved the feel of the twin. The sound as well. I enjoyed the monster a lot actually but I missed the performance of a True sport bike. Mainly the handling. Heart set on a 899 I woke up last weekend and went to look at a used 899 that had been turned in with 100 miles. It was a 2014 and had sat in a garage for 3 years.. 100 miles. smh. I rode it and to be honest it felt very rusty. As it should have. I did not love it. They wanted just as much as a new one... so I kept eyeing this 959. The longer I talked to the dealer about the 899, they more the 959 was calling out to me. "Be completely irresponsible and take me home". So F it... I did. The moment I got on it, it felt right. Crispy. Sharp. Plenty of power.. (race mode) I love her. I couldn't let go of my monster though and I realize you have to be a special kind of doucher to have 2 ducs sitting in the garage... (lol thats what My girl said to me) I'm a ducatsi for life though at this point. So honestly I cant wait to add a Hyper at some point and round out the collection. Hopefully see some you NorCal peeps around.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
I couldn't let go of my monster though and I realize you have to be a special kind of doucher to have 2 ducs sitting in the garage... (lol thats what My girl said to me) I'm a ducatsi for life though at this point.
So you see where the problem lies don't you? lol!

Reactions: adrian7
1 - 2 of 2 Posts