Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

I've lingered around this forum for quite a few months now, but never posted anything.

Finally decided getting destroyed on insurance rates is worth owning the sexiest bike on the planet. Upgraded from a Suzuki SFV650 to a red 959 in February!!

"DPPD" Ducati Panigale Panty Dropper - People ask me if the name of my bike ever works. My response is it doesn't need to if she isn't wearing them in the first place!

All jokes aside, any riders in East TN/North Georgia/West NC? I live 30 minutes from US129 "The Tail of the Dragon" and visit often.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Welcome! I'm definitely jealous of your location. Not so much the "Dragon" (not my fav) but the awesome parkways!! Try to get down that way once a year. Nice pic!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely! They repaved most of the Cherohala Skyway which is by far my favorite place to ride. They are also extending Foothills Parkway which is nice!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Welcome fellow panty dropper! Although I bet the Arctic White Silk version has a better rate of return ;)
How about some vids of you on this "Dragon" road you speak of...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm so jealous, that's my favorite place. I want to move there one day.

It would be cool to meet up next time I'm there. I've never ridden with a local up there, I bet you know a lot of good roads...if I could even keep up. Lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Absolutely! They repaved most of the Cherohala Skyway which is by far my favorite place to ride. They are also extending Foothills Parkway which is nice!
Good to know! That area has some of the best street riding in the US.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hah Dingo, I haven't invested in a GoPro just yet, but here is another picture from the Dragon!

Patrick, absolutely. Let me know if you're ever near Knoxville, TN, and I will show you some great routes!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts