Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm Evan from NH, and the proud papa of a white 959. I traded my S2R Dark Monster for a Diavel last year, so between these two, I think I have everything but off-road covered!

I'm currently searching for a FEK (takes me back to my twenties when I rode only sport bikes), and advice as I go. So far, this site is excellent.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Welcome and great choice!!! I too have the Arctic White and love it! I'm waiting for Competition Werkes to complete their assessment of the 959 - they're incorporating the turn signals into the brake light housing and offering it in clear, smoke or red, I was told, to go along with their Limited FEK.
Do you plan on taking the 959 to Loudon?

·
487 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm Evan from NH, and the proud papa of a white 959. I traded my S2R Dark Monster for a Diavel last year, so between these two, I think I have everything but off-road covered!

I'm currently searching for a FEK (takes me back to my twenties when I rode only sport bikes), and advice as I go. So far, this site is excellent.
Welcome aboard, check out the NRC FEK it is regarded as one of the nicest out there. Definitely the cleanest one.

https://www.motomillion.com/products/nrc-ducati-959-1299-panigale-fender-eliminator-kit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome and great choice!!! I too have the Arctic White and love it! I'm waiting for Competition Werkes to complete their assessment of the 959 - they're incorporating the turn signals into the brake light housing and offering it in clear, smoke or red, I was told, to go along with their Limited FEK.
Do you plan on taking the 959 to Loudon?
I'm definitely planning on getting on the track with it later this summer. The more I ride it, the more I like it!

I finally hit 600 miles yesterday and changed the oil. I can't wait to ride it again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
487 Posts
I ended up ordering the NRC kit from you (thank you for the discount code) and installing it after owning the bike for less than a week 0:)

It looks great!
Thank you sir! I think it is one of the first mods to be done on the bikes, it looks sooo much better with these. Post up pictures because we love seeing pictures! :nerd:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great choice in colour, I picked mine up three weeks ago, just over 600 miles and dropping of at the dealers tomorrow for a service on wednesday, picking her back up on Thursday then off to the Isle of Man Thursday night for the TT's for 9 days. Looking forward to unleashing her over the Mountain section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts