Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new owner of Panigale 959 here. Previous bikes 2013 April RSV4R and 2011 675R. I bought the 959 2 weeks ago and haven't ridden it yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Hey all, new owner of Panigale 959 here. Previous bikes 2013 April RSV4R and 2011 675R. I bought the 959 2 weeks ago and haven't ridden it yet.
Welcome! What mods are you planning?

It's hard for me to stay off of this bike. I'm curious why you haven't ridden it yet...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Avigil! Ive been busy at work and family is heading to Mammoth this weekend. But planning to ride next Thursday to a local canyon to break it in. No mods for awhile, planning to track the bike a lot this year after the first service.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Can't believe you've been able to stop yourself from riding it this long. You must be excited to get out there next week. I expect pictures! :D

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I can't resist not to ride today. Rode the 959 to Ortega highway in south orange county.
Nice pictures. You should definitely look into getting the rear seat cowl though. It makes the tail look so much better. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Corsa! I'm using a 2016 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4 to haul the bike around. And for the bike its my first Ducati and loving it so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts