Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!

Picked up my 959 on Friday. It was pouring down rain and 70+ mph winds, so waiting to head to the dealership was terrible (as you can imagine).

The weather has cleared up and I've done nothing but ride since. It really is addicting and I love every part of that machine.

Looking forward to all of your input and reading up on things you guys have improved on your bikes!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Another Okie here. @Rinzlr and I both live around the OKC Metro area. What part of the state do you live in? Search for Great Plains Desmo Owners club on Facebook to link with other Ducati owners in the area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I switched from a 07 GSXR. It's been about two years since I've owned a motorcycle due to being over seas, but I'm glad I got back on one, and owning a Ducati is like a dream come true.

I live in the Edmond area. I'll be sure to look into it, thanks for the info!

·
Registered
215 Posts
@Choppa' you rang? Find me on the facebooks and i'll add you to our chat group and Great Plains Desmo Owners club

Joe Sveum

Also, come to hallett and tear it up, I get lonely as the only 959 out there.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Congrats and Welcome @Cschonacher ! Hmmm what am I trying to do to my bike next, get an awesome Ohlins Adjustable Steering Damper!!! You should get one too, it's a steal!!!

Nice choice of color ;)

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
t-shirt like that'll get ya pulled over ;-)

Congrats on the new ride, I can confess my love for white now that I'm buying a Pani that isn't offered in it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts