Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

just got a red 959 on Tuesday and im lovin it! I'm coming off an 08 Daytona and I can definitely see why people love Ducati's. Looking forward to learning from you guys and maybe riding with some nearby members.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Welcome Little Soup and congratulations on the purchase. You're going to love it. What mods are you planning?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome!

I should be heading down to SD sometime soon for some minimoto we should definitely ride together then!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Little Soup and congratulations on the purchase. You're going to love it. What mods are you planning?
I may have to leave for deployment soon, so as of now I just plan on getting the NRC tail tidy.

Welcome to the forums and congrats ! Will you be doing any paint protection ??
I actually haven't thought about it. I should definitely look into it. Do you have any suggestions?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats on the 959, are you planning to get any modifications done? Any first accessories you're planning to get soon?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike, I'm riding down in your area about once a month, we should definitely hit up Palomar sometime

·
Registered
16 Posts
@Dingo - Hahaha! I heard some people in the group have those, but I'll have to confirm when I drive down there in a few weeks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts